Product added to cart
1. What is the Delivery Cost?
- Please see our freight calculator page on help working out shipping.
2. How do you deliver my items?
- We use a range of the "big" courier companies. They may then use sub agents and contractors in your area. Unfortunately we can not always send to PO Boxes.
3. How long does it take to get my goods?
- We usually dispatch within 24 working hours of goods being paid ( Unless its a special or custom item). Delivery times to your area varies, but usually Sydney, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Melbourne delivery is 1 day. Adelaide is 2 days. Perth, Hobart and Darwin are 2 - 5 days.
4. Will I need to be home to receive a delivery?
- No.If no one is home driver will attempt to leave your order in the safest possible spot. Some courier companies do need someone to be home.
5. How do i track my parcel?
- We will send to your email address a tracking number, please make sure this is your correct email address. You can log online and track your parcel at all times. You will also recieve an email from either or both , the freight forwarding company and the courier company with a tracking number and contact phone number. We suggest any problems or non delivery you first contact them. If you are unsuccessful, please contact our office.
6. Can I pay for my item once it is delivered?
- No, all deliveries and goods must be pre-paid for before the goods are dispatched. If paying by Bank deposit goods will not be sent until clear funds into our account.
7. Can I change my address after I have made payment?
- If we have not sent the item, this should be ok, be if we have sent the item, No,you will need to contact the relevant courier company . If there is a problem with shipping to this address please let us know when requesting your delivery quote. Once an item is in transit we cannot change the address.
8. Can I pick up myself?
- You will need to contact our sales team to discuss
9. International Orders
- Most items can be shipped Internationally. If not specified, please contact us for postage rates. All duties, taxes and other fees are to be paid by the purchaser.