Product added to cart
Stormwater Maxi Mesh (3D) Previous
RHS Kerb Outlet
A Rectangular Hollow Section (RHS) is used to reduce the height of the RHS at the kerb allowing additional concrete cover over the kerb outlet.
RHS Kerb Outlet - Rectangular Hollow Section Kerb Outlet
Used to reduce the height of the RHS at the kerb allowing additional concrete cover over kerb outlet.
- 200mm x100mm reduces to 200mm x 75mm
- 150mm x100mm reduces to 150mm x 75mm
Check out our extensive range of other stormwater products. These include RHS (Rectangular Hollow Section), Orifice Plates, Maxi Mesh 3D screens and Step treads.
RHS - Rectangular Hollow Section
- 200mm x 100mm x 4mm - 2 metre, 4 metre & 6 Metre Lengths
- 150mm x 100mm x 4mm - 2 metre, 4 metre & 6 Metre Lengths
RHS Joiner - Rectangular Hollow Section Joiner
- Used to join two lengths of RHS
Orifice Plates - Stainless Steel
Our standard configuration is for 4 holes (1 in each corner, 25mm in) and your Orifice hole in the centre of the plate.
Available in various sizes with different size holes
- 250mm x 250mm x 3mm
- 300mm x 300mm x 3mm
- Other sizes are available on request.
3D Maxi Mesh (RH3030 equivalent) Galvanised
- Available in 2 sizes
- 300mm Wide x 300mm High x 180mm Deep
- 450mm Wide x 400mm High x 300mm Deep
- Available in 3 sizes
- Galvanised Brick In (or Epoxy) - 200mm wide x 265mm long
- Galvanised Bolt-On - 230mm wide x 230mm Deep
- with bolt-on plate suit 12mm Dynabolt
- Yellow - Reinforced Plastic - 200mm wide x 265mm long
Can't find what you need? Get a custom quote MORE INFO
Configure RHS Kerb Outlet