Through Bolts are a single unit pre-assembled wedge type anchor, consisting of a nut, washer, threaded bolt with precision formed tapered mandril and a spring steel expansion collar.
Through Bolts provide a torque-controlled setting which when tightened draw the tapered mandril into the spring steel collar which generates controlled expansion against the walls of the hole.
Heavy-duty torque controlled, deformation type stud bolt anchor specifically developed for through fastening into concrete.
- Fast and simple installation
- Minimum drill hole diameter.
- Drill hole diameter same as anchor diameter
- Ideal for through fastening.
- Supplied with nut and washer
- Reliable force-controlled setting
- High loading capacity.
- Follow up expansion with one-piece wedge mechanism
- Can be loaded immediately after installation