Smart Angle™ - Galvanised Steel Lintels (Double Ribbed) - Galvanised light weight lintels to support brickwork structure openings.
|Mass per Metre||Gross Section Area||About x-axis||About y-axis||About n-axis||About p-axis|
|kg/m||mm^2||10^6 mm^4||10^3 mm^3||10^6 mm^4||10^3 mm^3||10^6 mm^4||10^6 mm^4|
|100 x 100 x 6 B-Bar||8.19||1164||1.83||25.84||0.46||11.97||1.14||1.14|
|150 x 100 x 6 B-bar||10.53||1464||4.05||39.4||0.72||13.39||3.49||1.29|
100 x 100 x 6.0 - Safe load Table
|100 x 100 x 6.0||Bar Length(mm)||1200||1500||1800||2100||2400||2700||3000|
150 x 100 x 6.0 - Safe load Table
|150 x 100 x 6.0||Bar Length(mm)||2100||2400||2700||3000||3300||3600||3900||4300|
- a minimum of three courses of bricks must be laid above the lintel beam.
Load limited by deflection of 1/600 span.
- Yielding stress fy=235 Mpa, tensile strength fu=375Mpa for both legs
- Calculate bar length is span+150mm each end.
Notes on Safe Load Tables for Budabar B Bars
The Buda B and R bars are imported from China, material used is Q235B, and here Q stands for yielding.
According to PRC National Standard GB700-88(previous version GB700-79 part A3 & C3), the minimum yielding point is 235Mpa for thicknesses less than 17mm, tensile strength is between 375-400MPa.
- The B and R bars are simply supported at both ends.
- The B and R bars loaded such that the load acts vertically and equally on both sides of the web.
- Loads given are total (allowable) loads including lintel and brickwork.
- UDL loads are constant along the length of the bar.
- Point loads act at mid-span.
- 150mm minimum bearing support on to brickwork.
- Hot-dip galvanising to AS / NZS 4680:2006.
- Loads are in accordance with AS / NZS 1170.1:2002.
Due to the nature of this item, we currently only ship this item to NSW and the ACT*. For delivery costs, please use the delivery calculator on the checkout page.
*Delivery to remote areas of NSW or ACT may not be suitable for our delivery trucks. Please contact us prior to ordering should you have any concerns.
This item is stocked at our St Marys and Belmore Warehouses.