Wakaflex Lead Free Roof Flashing
Wakaflex is Australia’s leading non-lead roof flashing tape suitable for nearly all roof profiles and types including tiles, metal and polycarbonate.
Wakaflex is a safe, non-toxic roof sealant and is quick and easy to install with no specialist tools required. Made from an extruded Polymer rubber called Polyisobuthylene (PIB), WAKAFLEX has the unique ability to chemically bond to itself when overlapped. This creates one continuous waterproof seal for joins and step flashings.
No other flashing material available today can provide this level of protection at roof/wall joints. Internally, WAKAFLEX contains an aluminium mesh that provides rigidity and a lasting memory when dressed to the roof surface.
WAKAFLEX has two butyl sealing strips running along both edges of the roll, and a 3 piece HDPE protective backing. With a three dimensional stretch (up to 50% in length and 15% in width), WAKAFLEX is designed to replace lead flashing in all its traditional applications and dresses down to any roofing material in a smooth seamless finish.
- Non Toxic
- 3 Sizes
- Compatible with Most Roofing Materials
- Built-in Flashings - can be built into brickwork and step flashed
- Quick & Easy to Install
- Suitable for Rainwater Harvesting Systems: Complies with AS/NZS 4020:2005 ‘Testing of products for
use in contact with drinking water’
- Wakaflex comes with two Butyl sealing strips so no additional adhesives are required, making this roof flashing simple to install
- Temperature stability -40°C to 100°C
- UV Resistant
- Complies with AS/NZS 2904:1995 ‘Damp Proof Courses and Flashing’
- Colour: Grey
- Length: 5m
- Sizes available: 280mm, 370mm and 560mm
- SKUs: WAK280GRE, WAK370GRE and WAK560GRE
- Product Weights: 4.6kgs, 6kgs and 9.2kgs
- Download Warranty
So long as this item is in stock, its is usually ready to dispatch next-day. (excludes custom items)
This item is stocked and shipped from our St Marys and Belmore Warehouses.
For more information, visit our Delivery FAQs page.