A weep hole former suitable for masonry walls. Promotes excellent cavity ventilation, protects against the entry of vermin and sparks and embers from bushfires and forms a neat and attractive weep hole.
Benefits of the New Generation Bushfire Weepa
- A weep hole former with a fully stainless steel grate and fire-resistant polymer body, designed to protect your home during a bushfire.
- Suitable for face brick or rendered brick and block.
- Ensures ventilation and drainage of the cavity to reduce fungal decay and mildew.
- Excludes a wide range of pests.
- When used in masonry construction it is compliant with Bushfire Attack Levels of AS3959:2018 BAL-LOW, BAL-A12.5, BAL-A19, BAL-A29 and BAL-A40.
- Installed by the bricklayer during construction.
- The purple mortar protector is removed after installation, leaving a clean and beautiful finish.
- Come in packs of 25
- Size: 75mm (H) x 10mm (W) x 105mm (D)
- Polypropylene (PP), 316 Stainless Steel, punched 1.8mm aperture
- Bushfire Compliance: AS3959:2018 BAL-LOW, BAL-A12.5, BAL-A19, BAL-A29, BAL-A40 when used in masonry construction
So long as this item is in stock, its is usually ready to dispatch next-day. (excludes custom items)
This item is stocked and shipped from our St Marys Warehouse.
For more information, visit our Delivery FAQs page.